19-41-4 Material errors and omissions.
The following shall be considered material errors
and omissions on any statement of substantial in-
terests filed pursuant to this article:
(a) General. (1) Failure to use form prescribed
by the commission.
(2) Incomplete identification of person filing.
(3) Inadequate identification of office or em-
(4) Failure to sign or date statement.
(b) Disclosure sections. (1) Substantial interest
(2) Name inadequate or omitted.
(3) Address inadequate or omitted.
(4) Description or type of business inadequate
(5) Description of interest inadequate or omit-
(6) Holder or receiver unidentified.
(7) Position held omitted.
(c) Other. Any other error or omission which
leads to less than full disclosure as required by this
article. (Authorized by K.S.A. 1976 Supp. 46-253;
effective, E-77-20, May 1, 1976; effective Feb. 15,