You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and or fill out documents marked with an asterisk (*).
1. Appointment of Treasurer or Candidate Committee Form* (A candidate must appoint a treasurer, or in lieu thereof, a candidate committee, not later than 10 days after becoming a candidate. This form must be filed not later than 10 days following such appointment. Also, a new form must be filed whenever there is a change in treasurer or other information previously reported. Please Note: this form must be filed prior to contributions being received or expenditures being made on behalf of the campaign, or within 10 days of becoming a candidate.)
2. Affidavit of Exemption From Filing Receipts and Expenditures Reports* (may be filed if the candidate anticipates receiving and expending less than $1,000 in the Primary Election Period and less than $1,000 in the General Election Period) Please Note: This form is applicable only in the election year of the House candidate. This form must be filed with the Secretary of State prior to JULY 25, 2022.
3. Receipts and Expenditures Report (TO AVOID COMMON ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS, VIEW SAMPLE REPORT)*
B. Summary Page* for report due January 10, 2022 (covering 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2021)
B. Summary Page* for report due January 10, 2021 (covering 10/23/2020 through 12/31/2020) - Only Candidates ON the 2020 ballot file this report
B. Summary Page* for report due January 10, 2021 (covering 1/1/2020 through 12/31/2020) - Only Candidates NOT ON the 2020 ballot file this report
- Summary Page* for amended report due July 27, 2020 (covering 1/1/2020 through 7/23/2020)
- Summary Page* for amended report due October 26, 2020 (covering 7/24/2020 through 10/22/2020)
C. Schedule A* (Monetary Contributions)
D. Schedule A* (Monetary Contributions Summary Page)
E. Schedule B* (In-Kind Contributions)
F. Schedule C* (Expenditures)
G. Schedule C* (Expenditures Summary Page)
H. Schedule D* (Other Transactions)