Political Action Committee
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and or fill out documents marked with an asterisk (*).
1. Statement of Organization* (This form must be completed by the chairperson of each political committee which anticipates receiving contributions or making expenditures. The chairperson of each committee is required to file this statement not later than 10 days after the establishment of the committee or whenever there is a change in the information previously reported. Please note, K.S.A. 25-4145 requires the name of the committee to reflect the full name of the organization the committee is connected or affiliated with. If the political committee is not connected or affiliated with any one organization, the name shall reflect the trade, profession or primary interest of the committee as reflected by the organization's statement of purpose.)
2. Registration Statement* (The registration statement must be completed by the chairperson or treasurer of each political action committee.)
3. Affidavit of Exemption From Filing Receipts and Expenditures Reports* (The treasurer of a political action committee which qualifies for the exemption may file this form. However you may not use this form if you received or expended or contracted to expend $1,000 or more or if you received a contribution in excess of $50 from any one contributor in 2016.)
4. PAC Last Minute Contributions, Independent Expenditures Report due November 3, 2016. STOP - (Read carefully) File only if you have received a contribution from a single source in excess of $300, or made an independent expenditure in excess of $300, which is intended to expressly advocate the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate for state or local office from October 28, 2016 through November 2, 2016.
A. Daily Report for Nov. 3, 2016, Nov. 4, 2016, Nov. 5, 2016, Nov. 6, 2016*
5. Receipts and Expenditures Report (TO AVOID COMMON ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, VIEW SAMPLE REPORT)*
B. Summary Page* for report due January 10, 2017 (covering from 10/28/2016 through 12/31/2016)
C. Schedule A* (Monetary Contributions)
D. Schedule A*(Monetary Contributions Summary Page)
E. Schedule B* (In-Kind Contributions)
F. Schedule C* (Expenditures)
G. Schedule C* (Expenditures Summary Page)
H. Schedule D* (Other Transactions)